Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
1 itsu chicken ramen brilliant broth
1 chicken breast
2 portions of fresh or dry ramen noodles
4 tenderstem broccoli
• Grill or pan fry the chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil [about 10 mins on each side].
• Boil your egg [about 6 mins from room temp for a medium yolk], and then submerge in cold water before peeling.
• While the chicken & eggs are on the go, cook the noodles as per pack instructions.
• Pour the chicken ramen brilliant broth into a saucepan and heat to a simmer.
• Cut the tenderstem broccoli length ways and steam for 3 minutes.
• When the noodles are cooked separate them into two bowls and pour over the simmering brilliant’broth.
• Top with the sliced chicken breast, tenderstem broccoli and a boiled egg, halved.
• Finish with some finely chopped chilli.