Top Tips To Rent A Luxury Private Villa With Pool.
Excellence Luxury Villas give us their Top Tips for booking a luxury villa or chateau this holiday season.
Renting a Chateau in France or renting a luxury Villa in Italy is always a challenge, which is why we take all the pressure off and help you to find the best luxury villas for rent anywhere in the world.
Excellence Luxury Villas are a family business founded in 2014 who treat every client as if they were family. We have over 7000 of the best luxury villas in the world, with thousands of villas in Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, England Scotland, Wales, Greece, Croatia, Caribbean, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Seychelles, Africa and America.
All our villas are specially curated and selected for their excellence. Whether it’s ultimate luxury, bohemian chic, billionaires paradise, beach villa, castle with pool or private island, we have the finest selection of villas in the world. Browse chateaux in France, trullis’ in Italy, lake houses over Lake Como, villas in St Tropez, manoirs in the Dordogne, vineyard villas in Spain or deserted islands in The Maldives. Almost all our properties come with their own private pool and concierge service is available if you so desire, or not, if you want the utmost privacy.
Let us know exactly what you desire, we will select the best properties that fit your criteria and send you a selection for you to peruse over a glass of something lovely, whilst you relax at home, picturing your next holiday.
Our aim is to provide the best villa for you, so you have a truly fabulous holiday. Holidays form many of the most memorable experiences of our lives so we make sure you get the best possible service.
Excellence Luxury Villas was founded by a family of seasoned travellers brought up all over the world, who delight in sharing their knowledge and experience by compiling their Top Tips for renting a luxury villa, enjoying an excellent holiday and creating exceptional memories that last a lifetime.
1. Imagine your dream holiday, work out exactly what it entails, then seek exactly that, but be open to expert advice and suggestions that may make that dream even better.
2. Location, an easy walk to the beach, overlooking the sea, a glorious view of the valley or mountains where you can sip a glass of something fine in the evening as the sun sets.
3. Amenities, remember to enquire about preferences like a home cinema, waters sports, electric scooter to get around, jet skis, private yacht, luxury car, table tennis, a pool slide, golf course, spas and premium restaurants.
4. Take a moment to read up on the surrounding area, its history and learn a few words of the local language, it makes the experience so much richer when you have some backstory.
5. A concierge can take all the stress and little details off your hands and provide the ultimate in relaxation. An active holiday with everything taken care of, from booking tickets to the opera, to chauffeuring you to the yacht for water-sports.
6. Make the most of the villa with Wellness treats such as yoga, cooking classes, personal trainer and nutritionist,
7. Book a personal chef early for every day meals, to treat friends and family or for a special al fresco evening or a relaxed BBQ in the garden, by the pool or at the beach.
8. Request that the villa or chalet fridge and larder is pre-stocked so you don’t have to shop when you arrive. You’ll want a cold drink and a bite after your flight.
9. Remember to ask for cots or high chairs if you are travelling with children, most luxury villas provide one of each, but may need advance warning for more.
10. Check travel times from the nearest airport or port and verify if it has direct yacht or helicopter access. So much easier if you can just step off the yacht on to the jetty.
11. Make sure there are no hidden extras, at Excellence Luxury Villas we always ensure that the cost includes everything (except the damage deposit), so there are no surprises.
12. Always take out comprehensive travel insurance if you need to cancel, it is inexpensive and vital now that we have Covid to consider.
13. A welcome basket with fruits and goodies, plus a bottle of champagne is essential so you feel valued and right at home the moment you arrive.
14. Book well in advance as the best deals go early and people have taken to reserving properties two, even three years in advance. Though we always like a challenge to find the perfect property, anytime.
15. Finally, check the local calendar for festivities, fiestas, sports events, regattas, seasonal traditions, art exhibitions and experiences, the best villas all have a house book listing these.
Excellence Luxury Villas started life as a luxury magazine dedicated to reviewing the world’s best luxury destinations, villas, hotels, supercars, yachts and watches. It is now the ultimate luxury villa rental site whose goal is to help you find the finest luxury villas at the best price. To that end they offer a highly curated collection of luxury villas with private pools and personal service that cares. Call to speak with one of their bespoke villa specialists or visit the website and browse the beautiful images of luxury villas for rent: https://excellenceluxuryvillas.com